Wednesday, October 15, 2008

camile


Introducing Camile. She and her sister will appear a few more times down the line. I used to live below them when i lived at my trumbull house. I went all winter without talking to them until one summer day, i was cooking in my kitchen with all the windows open, and i could hear them playing. I went out into the garden to get some veggies and a game of water tag ensued. Though the family above me was very nice, about 8 people in all, the girls had very little supervision, and i often found myself an authority figure... but i loved to goof around with these lovely lades.

This story.

One day i ran out of my house and into my car, i was running late (like usual) and camile wanted to play. I fought through her sticky fingers, made it next to my car, and through her pleas promised to play with her later. She looked down, looked up at me and said
"your toenails are blue?"
I looked down, looked at her and said
"well i guess so."
Hopped in my car and sped away. I had "important" adult things to do.

When i got home that afternoon Camille and Alex greeted me at my car door and to my surprise thier hands, feet, and nails were covered in blue nail polish. It was a very flattering gesture, and this photograph was taken right as i opened my car door.

No comments: