Tuesday, April 21, 2009

new directions

taking things in a new direction
ready for din?

Dear blog-o-sphere,
It's been too long, it really has. The last conversations we had, were not well. It has been a long hard winter, but spring has shown her face, despite the still biting cold and rain on my window, she is here.... i guess she is being timid, as most of us are after a nap.
Some people fall in love in the spring, i kick my own ass into over drive. In the Past month i have executed a 3 day shoot of our bike shop, over 25 formal portraits of the movers and shakers in detroit, and traveled over 1000 miles to shoot another 8 gigs of wedding and travels in the east. (Please note i have had some good assistance, and people are getting excited about my projects).
My body is tired and sore, my mind is aflame, i hope that as winter eases her grasp, i can awake from hibernation... and continue to deliver news from the streets of this wonderful city.

much love
-v

No comments: