Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the stoop

Previously in the blog i have reveled about the quiet of my new nieghboorhood (the other end of Woodbridge) but the other evening on my balcony, i kinda missed the action of the old house.

pictured here---->
my little home on the prarie

It's located right on Trumbull, almost at Grand River, I lived there for a year with 3 friends.
brush

One night my roommate and I were sitting on our stoop; the best stoop ever, drinking before a bike ride and a woman coming out of our neighbors house (the same front door as ours) got into her car. Immediately after pulling out of her spot another car going 45mph on Trumbull side swiped her, sending the two auto's into a third parked across the street. Everyone in the area ran out of their apartments screaming, while Vince and I sat perplexed to have seen such a thing. I grabbed some of the younger kids to calm them down. We called the cops, and they arrested the woman from my house for a DUI. All in a good Friday evening, sitting on the stoop.

car accident

No comments: